49 year old man due in Bracebridge court facing charges following a stop in Huntsville.
OPP pulling over the car Thursday on Main Street West.
Police, after laying a breach of probation charge, located a hand gun in the car.
The charges include:
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order
- Four counts of Failing to Comply with Probation Order
- Possession of loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm
- Careless Storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or Ammunition
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Probation Order
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000