The Township is looking for your views regarding the current ATV/ORV By-law.
There will be a pair of Community Information Sessions
Monday, June 10th
Moonstone Elementary School (290 Moonstone Road East)
Wednesday, June 12th
Council Chambers, Administration Centre (148 Line 7 South)
The purpose of the Community Information Sessions is to review the current Bylaw, to review provincial legislation regarding ATV/ORV use as well as regional consideration including potential future trail linkages, and to seek community input regarding considerations for a renewed or revised Bylaw.
Make your voice heard
- By e-mail: email@example.com;
- Written comments may be dropped off at the Administration Centre (148 Line 7 South)
- Mailed to the Township of Oro-Medonte, 148 Line 7 South, OroMedonte, ON L0L 2E0
- Comment sheets will be available at each Community Information Sessiond
- An on-line survey will be available from June 3rd until June 17th
Written comments will be received until end of business day on June 17th