There are closures in place for the TriMuskokan triathlon event.
Forbes Hill Drive, Camp Kitchen Road, and Park Drive will be completely off-limits to drivers
Forbes Hill Drive
- Closed from Camp Kitchen Road to the rock cut (7:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Camp Kitchen Road
- Closed from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
- Closed from Canada Summit Centre south parking lot to Brunel Road (6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
The town also advises there will be traffic stops:
- Closed from Park Drive (south end) to Townline/Forbes Hill Drive (8:10 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.)
- Brunel Road from Townline Road to 15k south on Brunel, approaching South Portage Lake Road (8:20 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.)
- Muskoka Road #10/Brunel Intersection also affected.
Banner photo courtesy of trimuskoka.com