People who need a first or second dose of vaccine have several options this holiday weekend.
The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit is operating COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
Walk-in clinic criteria:
• For those who are 12 years of age or older.
• Must be a resident of Simcoe Muskoka.
• mRNA vaccines available.
• If you received an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) as your first dose, you are eligible for your second dose at the provincial interval of at least 28 days after
the first dose.
• If you received AstraZeneca vaccine as your first dose and are opting to receive an mRNA vaccine for your second dose you are eligible for your second dose 8
to 12 weeks after your first dose.
• Doses available until supplies last.
Clinics: Monday, August 2
- Barrie, 29 Sperling Drive, Dose 1 and 2, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Innisfil, 7315 Yonge St., Innisfil Recreation Centre, Dose 1 and 2, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Penetanguishene, 61 Maria St., Penetanguishene Memorial Arena, Dose 1 and 2, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Orillia, 100 University Avenue, Rotary Place Arena, Dose 1 and 2, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Collingwood, 490 Ontario St., Collingwood Royal Canadian Legion (Drive thru), Dose 1 and 2, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Alliston, 7300 Industrial Parkway, New Tecumseth Recreation Centre, Dose 1 and 2, Noon – 5 p.m.