A 33-year-old Barrie man has been charged in a string of break-and-enters and robberies, including a hold-up at the Scotiabank on Collier Street on August 16.
- Six people charged in series of drug raids in Orillia
- Police concerned rash of vandalism is escalating in Bradford
- Woman killed in Gravenhurst fire identified
Police made the arrest after searching a home on Burns Circle and seizing property related to numerous break-ins at homes and businesses.
- Robbery (Scotia Bank located at 44 Collier St. Barrie, August 16, 2021)
- Theft and Possession over $5000 of (motor vehicle)
- Theft over $5000
- Dangerous Driving
- Flight from police
- Break & Enter x 8
- Possession of Stolen Property Under $5000
- Possession of Stolen Property Over $5000
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon (prohibited knife)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (cocaine)
The accused has had a bail hearing and remains in custody.