Some good news for eager boaters in Innisfil.
The Boat Launch at Innisfil Beach Park opens on Saturday, May 16th for residents use only. You need to book your spot ahead of time online at Innisfil.ca/BoatBooking.
Residents looking to launch their boat will need to keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Only Innisfil residents who have the 2019 or 2020 Resident Parking Permit, or proof of Innisfil residency can use the boat launch. Residents cannot pick up 2020 permits at the moment given the closure of Town facilities.
- Boaters entering the launch area will be required to follow the direction of Innisfil Park Staff and respect physical distancing.
- Boaters will need to pre-book their entry and exit spots online at Innisfil.ca/BoatBooking. This section also features answers to commonly asked questions and other information.
- Residents can also book their times by calling the Town of Innisfil during normal business hours at 705-436-3710.
- Access and use of the Innisfil Beach Park boat launch will only be between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.
Innisfil Mayor Lynn Dollin says “The success of reopening the Innisfil Beach Park boat launch will depend on residents continuing to respect physical distancing to keep everyone healthy and safe, and we trust that people will continue to do that.”