Suspect sought after daytime break and enter in Bradford
The break-in happened between 12:17 p.m. and 1:12 p.m.
South Simcoe Police is seeking the public’s help following a daytime break and enter at a home in Bradford West Gwillimbury.
The break-in occurred on Wednesday, June 22, between 12:17 p.m. and 1:12 p.m. in the area of Simcoe Road and Line 6.
Police say two male suspects entered the home after a female suspect knocked on the front door.
According to officers, a number of items were stolen.
The suspect vehicle, a black Honda CRV, was observed in the area hours before the break-in.
Investigators are releasing security camera images of the female suspect and the black Honda CRV in an effort to identify the woman, and/or locate the vehicle.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect, has dash cam or security camera footage, or has any information that can assist police, is asked to contact Detective Constable McLellan at 905-775-3311, extension #1036, email@example.com or contact Crime Stoppers.
South Simcoe Police is providing some home security tips to help protect your property:
- Ensure that shrubs and hedges around your property are maintained to have clear lines of sight to all accessible windows and doors.
- Keep garage, man doors and screen doors locked, even while at home.
- Get to know your neighbours and work together to keep your neighbourhood safe. Look out for each other’s properties. If you see suspicious, vehicles, people or activity in your area, call police immediately.
- Consider installing a second locking device for your windows and any sliding doors.
- Keep a record of your valuables and identify your property by engraving an identifying mark.
Images via South Simcoe Police