A 10th case of COVID-19 has been confirmed at a school in Simcoe-Muskoka.
The Simcoe County District School Board has added Worsley Elementary School at Wasaga Beach to its list of schools impacted by the virus. One classroom has been closed as a result of the infection.
As of Tuesday morning (Sep 29), 10 schools in Simcoe Muskoka have been impacted by infections; classrooms have not been closed in all cases.
- Sister Catherine Donnelly Catholic School
- Bear Creek Secondary School
- St. John Vianney Catholic School
- St. Paul’s Catholic School
- St. Angela Merici Catholic School
- Admiral Collingwood Elementary School
- Spruce Glen Public School
- Twin Lakes Secondary School
- Father F.X. O’Reilly Catholic School
- Worsley Elementary School