An OPP Search of a Clearview Township home (County Road 91) yielded 14,756 grams of illicit dry cannabis and 16,452 illegal cigarettes.
Two men, ages 47 and 54, both from Clearview, have been charged with the following:
- Adult Possession of illicit cannabis
- Adult Possession for the purpose of distributing
- Adult Possessing cannabis for the purpose of selling
- Adult Cultivate, propagate or harvest a cannabis plant that is from seed or plant material that is illicit cannabis
- Possession of unmarked cigarettes
- Possession of unmarked cigarettes for sale
The investigation continues.