The Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board (SMCDSB) has confirmed two more cases of COVID-19 in its schools; the Simcoe County District School Board (SCDSB) has confirmed its first case in an elementary school.
One classroom is closed at St. Angela Merici Catholic School in Bradford after a positive test was detected. Two classrooms have been closed at St. Paul’s Catholic School in Alliston. And a classroom has been closed at Admiral Collingwood Elementary School in Collingwood. Parents of students in affected classrooms will be or have been contacted by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit with further instructions. Others in the schools will be contacted by the boards.
List of schools impacted:
- Sister Catherine Donnelly Catholic School
- Bear Creek Secondary School
- St. John Vianney Catholic School
- St. Paul’s Catholic School
- St. Angela Merici Catholic School
- Admiral Collingwood Elementary School
- Spruce Glen Public School
- Twin Lakes Secondary School
- Father F.X. O’Reilly Catholic School