It began with a complaint of a dirt bike heading southbound in the northbound lanes of Highway 400 in Georgian Bay Township.
It ended with an impaired driving investigation at the 400 and Honey Harbour Road…and a long list of charges against an 18-year-old Pickering man.
OPP were first alerted to the wrong way driver at 5 am Saturday.
- Driving While Ability Impaired – motor vehicle
- Driving with More than 80 mgs. of Alcohol in Blood
- Dangerous Operation of Motor Vehicle
- Novice driver – B.A.C. above zero
- Drive motor vehicle, no permit
- Driver fail to surrender licence
- Drive motor vehicle – improper licence
- Drive wrong way – divided highway
- No directional signals
- Drive motor vehicle, no plates
- Operate a motor vehicle without insurance
The dirt bike has been impounded for 7 days.