Early Monday fire tears through two-storey garage in Clearview

Cause of fire is believed to be electrical

There were no injuries reported in a fire in a two-storey detached garage at a residence on Warrington Road in Clearview. The blaze erupted in the lower level.

Firefighters were called around 4:30 Monday morning. When crews arrived, they found a fully involved fire. The garage was behind the home and there was nobody in the loft at the time.

Cause of the fire is believed to be electrical. Damage is pegged at $66,000.