Three men from Brampton and a male from Bradford face a total of 15 charges each after Huntsville OPP stopped a vehicle for speeding on Highway 11 just before midnight on Sunday.
Police say they seized a loaded handgun, as well as methamphetamine, crack cocaine and suspected fentanyl.
One of the males was also charged with carrying a concealed weapon, and another was charged with failing to comply with a court order.
The other charges are as follows:
– Possession of Schedule 1 for the Purpose of Trafficking, CDSA 5(2) X 4
– Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose CC 88 X 2
– Possession of Prohibited Device or ammunition for Dangerous Purpose CC 88
– Possession of Prohibited or Restricted Firearm with Ammo CC 95(1)
– Possession of Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm CC 95 (1)
– Occupant of Motor Vehicle knowing there was Firearm CC 94
– Occupant of Motor Vehicle knowing there was a Prohibited Device or Ammunition CC 94
– Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition CC 92(2)
– Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited or Restricted Firearm CC 91(1)
– Breach of Firearms Regulations – Transport Firearm or Restricted Weapon CC 86(2)
– Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000 CC 354(1)(a)
Three of the suspects were held for a bail hearing and one man was released on an undertaking.