With the lack of content over the past little while, Marvel is setting up its next few years with a parade of new movies for Phase Four with a nostalgia-filled trailer including a voice-over from Stan Lee.
It’s hard to believe it has been two years since the Infinity Saga wrapped up with Endgame, but thanks to theatres being closed Marvel fans have been eagerly anticipating a time when they can return to the big screen to see their favourite superheroes in action.
Marvel seems to be making up for this hiatus by revealing a fantastically loaded line-up from 2021 to 2023. Combine this with the small screen series we’re also getting and Marvel fans have a lot to look forward to in the coming years.
Here’s the full line-up:
- Black Widow – July 9th, 2021
- Shang-Chi and The Legend Of The Ten Rings – September 23, 2021
- The Eternals – November 5th, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – December 17, 2021
- Thor: Love and Thunder – May 6, 2022
- Doctor Strange: In The Multiverse Of Madness – November 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – July 8th, 2022
- The Marvels – November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania – February 17, 2023
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: Vol. 3 – May 5, 2023