The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit will be operating a couple of walk-in clinics on Sunday.
- Must be a resident of Simcoe Muskoka.
- Only mRNA vaccines available.
- If you received an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) as your first dose, you are eligible for your second dose at the provincial interval of at least 28 days after the first dose.
- If you received AstraZeneca vaccine as your first dose and are opting to receive an mRNA vaccine for your second dose you are eligible for your second dose 8 to 12 weeks after your first dose.
- Doses available until supplies last.
- Individuals are encouraged to dress for the weather as they may be required to wait outdoors.
- Bring a health card, a list of medications and any assistive devices you may require (walkers, canes, etc.)
Sunday, August 15, 2021 (Doses 1 and 2)
- Barrie – 29 Sperling Drive, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Orillia – Ramara Centre, 5482 Hwy 12, 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.