OPP: Two charged, ‘large quantity’ of drugs seized after search warrant executed in Orillia
Drugs included fentanyl, cocaine, and oxycodone pills
Provincial police charged two suspects and seized a “large quantity” of drugs after a search warrant was conducted in Orillia.
On Friday, Feb. 3, around 2:45 p.m., OPP executed the search at a residence in the area of Laclie Street and Jarvis Street.
- 107.5 grams of fentanyl
- 43 grams of cocaine and crack cocaine
- 5 grams of methamphetamine
- 62 oxycodone pills
- $6100 Canadian Currency
A 31-year-old Orillia woman and a 32-year-old man of no fixed address each face the following charges:
- Possession of a schedule 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking – Fentanyl
- Possession of a schedule 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking – Cocaine
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking – Methamphetamine
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking – Oxycodone
- Possession of proceeds of crime over $5000
Both were held pending a bail hearing on Feb. 4 at Barrie court.
Banner image via Orillia OPP