The Simcoe County District School Board, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board, Trillium Lakelands District School Board and Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir update the public daily on the number of cases impacting their schools as well as the number of classrooms affected.
A case reported within a school does not mean the virus was contracted within the school.
The boards make every effort to inform all families of a school where a case of COVID-19 has been confirmed. Only those in the affected classroom will be contacted by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit for further direction. If you are not contacted by the health unit, your child or children can attend class.
The following schools remain impacted by COVID-19 as of Tuesday, October 27 at 10 a.m.
Schools that have been cleared have been removed from the list.
- St. Paul’s Catholic School – one case, one classroom affected
- St. Joseph’s Catholic High School – one case, no classrooms affected
- St. Peter’s Catholic Secondary School – one case, no classrooms affected
- S.E.E.D.S daycare @ St. Peter’s Catholic Secondary School – one case, no classrooms affected
- Tecumseth Beeton Public School – one case, no classrooms affected
- Bradford District High School – one case, one classroom affected
- St. Marie of the Incarnation Catholic School – two cases, one classroom affected
- Nantyr Shores Secondary School- one case, no classrooms affected
- Guthrie Public School – one case, no classrooms affected
- Father F.X. O’Reilly – one case, no classrooms affected