Pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinics are no appointments and offer first or second doses for anyone born in 2009 or earlier. Both mRNA vaccines are available and we do our best to match your 2nd does with your first, but if that is unavailable you will be offered the other one.
- For those who received Moderna, the interval between doses is at least 28 days
- For those who received Pfizer, the interval between doses is at least 21 days
Sunday pop-up clinics:
- Barrie – Georgian Mall – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Innisfil – 400 Flea Market – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wasaga Beach – Main Beach – Playland Park Square (parking lot) 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Cookstown -GO-VAXX Mobile Clinic – Tanger Outlets 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.