As part of an ongoing drug investigation in Tay Township, OPP say they seized a number of drugs, Canadian currency and drug paraphernalia from a residence on Playfair Avenue.
The drugs seized included Fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine and prescription pills.
A 37-year-old Midland woman has been charged with the following:
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, Opioid, Fentanyl
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking, Cocaine,
- Possession of a Schedule 1 substance, Methamphetamine
- Breach of Recognizance (three counts)
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 – in Canada
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose (three counts)
Banner image supplied (Southern Georgian Bay OPP)