If you’re contemplating going back to college but unsure where to start, Georgian College has the answers.
They’re offering a virtual session for those thinking about training for a new career with their “Get Help to Go Back” event.
Kristy Linklater, Manager, Marketing, and Recruitment, says many people who want to change their career may need additional training before they can. Get Help to Go Back is ideal for those thinking of training for a new job, or even upgrading their skills, but aren’t sure where to start.”
• Learn about Georgian’s flexible study options, including 130+ programs and opportunities for fulltime, part-time and online delivery.
• Explore ways to enhance their skills and upgrade their academics.
• Get information on the many supports available to students.
• Discover financial aid options.
• Hear about Second Career, a government program that helps laid off workers train for high-demand jobs.
• Get an update on Georgian’s program delivery plans for fall semester.
Get Help to Go Back virtual event is Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6 to 7 p.m.
Register online and get full details at GeorgianCollege.ca/GetHelptoGoBack