Lotto Max Ticket Worth $500,000 Sold In Barrie
$60M winning ticket sold in Western Canada
There is just one winning ticket for Friday night’s $60-million Lotto Max jackpot.
It was bought in Western Canada.
A ticket sold in Barrie is one of six Maxmillion prizes worth $500,000 each.
There were 36 winning MAXMILLIONS tickets sold across the country:
- 11 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton (2 tickets), the Brantford area, the Hamilton area, Kitchener, Mississauga, Oakville, Ottawa, the Ottawa area, Sudbury and the Thornhill area.
- 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Barrie, Brockville, Mississauga, Sudbury and Toronto (2 tickets).
- 3 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Ottawa, the Thornhill area and Toronto.
- 1 second prize, worth $510,938.70, was sold in Mississauga.
- 3 ENCORE prizes, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Ajax, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Woodstock area.