A 41-year-old Bradford man has a slew of charges on his plate after South Simcoe Police say a motorist fled on foot following a two-vehicle crash on Sunday afternoon in Bradford, in the area of Line 8 and Barrie Street.
Police say the driver was chased by a witness and eventually located on a nearby residential street where he was arrested.
The suspect was charged with the following:
- operation while impaired
- failure or refusal to comply with a demand
- failure to stop after an accident
- driving while under suspension
- failure to have an insurance card
- driving a motor vehicle with liquor readily available
- driving a motor vehicle not equipped with an ignition lock
The man’s licence was suspended for 90 days and his vehicle impounded for seven days.