There are several COVID-19 walk-in clinics taking place in our region on Sunday.
As of Friday, the Simcoe Muskoka District Health United reported 77 per cent of Simcoe Muskoka residents 12 years of age and older had been immunized with one dose, and 59 per cent had both shots.
- Must be a resident of Simcoe Muskoka.
- Only mRNA vaccines available.
- If you received an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) as your first dose, you are eligible for your second dose at the provincial interval of at least 28 days after the first dose.
- If you received AstraZeneca vaccine as your first dose and are opting to receive an mRNA vaccine for your second dose you are eligible for your second dose 8 to 12 weeks after your first dose.
- Doses available until supplies last.
- Individuals are encouraged to dress for the weather as they may be required to wait outdoors.
- Bring a health card, a list of medications and any assistive devices you may require (walkers, canes, etc.)
Sunday, July 25
Barrie: 29 Sperling Drive, Dose 1 & 2, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Innisfil: Innisfil Recreation Centre, 7315 Yonge Street, Dose 1 & 2, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Orillia: Rotary Place Arena, 100 University Ave., Dose 1 & 2, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.