The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury is consdiering a formal process for naming parks, facilities
Town council is reviewing a draft policy that would recognize donors, prominent citizens
- have a direct relationship with the park, facility or property;
- reflect the location of the park, facility or property;
- recognize the historical and cultural significance of the area;
- reflect unique characteristics of the site;
- are in keeping with a specific theme;
- recognize the contribution of an individual/family or group to the community.
Discussion on this policy is still in the preliminary stages.
banner image via Town of BWG