The Barrie Kinsmen are back once again, selling fireworks to help support local charities for the May long-weekend.
Kin Canada is the nation’s largest all-Canadian service club organization. Kinsmen, Kinette and Kin clubs across the country work to better their communities, enhance the well-being of Canadians and improve the environment. The Association boasts a proud history dedicated to fostering life-long friendships while ‘Serving the Community’s Greatest Need.’
The Barrie Kinsmen proudly support a huge number of charities and organizations, including Barrie Minor Hockey, the Barrie Food Bank, the David Busby Centre, Youth Haven, Hospice Simcoe, the Rock 95/Kool FM Toy Drive, and tons more.
The Barrie Kinsmen will be in the Paul Sadlon Motors parking lot (look for the big red container!) selling all sorts of fireworks to help support these local causes.
Here’s the full schedule:
- Wednesday, May 19 – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 20 – 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 21 – 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 22 – 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, May 23 – 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 24 – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Featured image courtesy of Roven Images via rovenimages.com