Good news for residents who have business to do with the Town of Innisfil.
Town Hall is open again to the public to provide customer service. The hours of operation will be Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Town said every possible safety measure is being taken to protect visitors and staff, and residents are encouraged to use online options whenever possible.
The following services will be available on a walk-in basis:
- Debit payments for property taxes
- Parking pass pick up
- Dog licences
- Document Commissioning
- Payment and submission of business licences and renewals
- Purchase of garbage bag tags
The following services will remain online:
- Parking ticket payments and review
- Building permit submissions
- Building inspection requests
- Planning application submissions
- Burn permits
- Leisure programs
- Freedom of Information requests
- Road Permits
- Marriage license applications
- Civil Marriage Ceremony Bookings
The following services will be available by appointment:
- Building (discuss a project, application or permit)
- Planning (discuss a project, application or permit)
- Marriage licence pick-up
- Lottery licences
- Freedom of Information pick up of documents
To ensure there is physical distancing, signage and floor markings have been posted at Town Hall so it is clear where everyone should enter the building, stand in line, and access municipal services.
Residents must also wear a face-covering when entering Town Hall.
If you can, the Town asks residents to use debit to pay instead of cash, and that cheques continue to be mailed or placed in the dropbox as much as possible.