Everyone is encouraged to come out and help neighbours clean up Bracebridge after historically high water levels.
A Post Flood Community Cleanup is on the slate for this weekend, May 11th and 12th, to help residents hit by flooding.
Volunteers can gather at any one of nine rally points in Bracebridge. That includes the Rosewarne Transfer station or any of the below locations:
- Herbert Court at Cul de Sac;
- Gravel Area at Beaumont Road and Beaumont Farm Road;
- Alpine Ranch Road – Plow Turnaround/Parking Lot;
- George Road Boat Launch;
- River Road at Pumping Station Lot;
- Intersection of Colony Road and Fraserburg Road;
- Intersection of Springdale Park Road and Springdale Shores;
- Matthiasville Road – Plow Turnaround/Parking Area closest to the Steel Bridge.
Bracebridge says any of the nine rally points are also serving as a drop-off point for any unneeded sandbags.