via Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre
The COVID-19 Immunization Clinic, operated by Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (RVH), is offering additional vaccination appointments starting today for those individuals with high and highest risk health conditions.
Due to the increased number of critically ill pregnant individuals being observed in Wave 3, pregnant women are now eligible to register and book a vaccination appointment under the highest risk health conditions.
How to book an appointment:
For individuals who are 60+, please book through the provincial booking site at covid-19.ontario.ca/. This applies to those with future appointments wishing to reschedule for one of these newly available appointments.
For highest risk and high-risk health conditions, pregnant women and special education staff, please call the provincial booking line at 1-833-943-3900 or the Sperling Drive COVID-19 Immunization Clinic at 705-797-3159 to book an appointment for one of the newly available appointments.
People eligible include:
- Organ transplant recipients
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients
- People with neurological diseases that may compromise respiratory function
- Haematological malignancy diagnosed in the last year (2020)
- Kidney disease eGFR <30
- Treatments causing immunosuppression (e.g. chemotherapy)
- People with Body Mass Index >40 – calculate your BMI here
- People with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Pregnant individuals
The eligibility categories, as defined by the provincial strategy, can be found at Ontario.ca or by using this link.
For the most up-to-date information visit the RVH website