If you need to get a first or second dose jab of COVID-19 vaccine, there are several pop-up clinics on Saturday, as well as a walk-in clinic in Barrie.
Pop-up clinics are no appointments and offer first or second doses for anyone born in 2009 or earlier. Both mRNA vaccines are available and we do our best to match your second dose with your first, but if that is unavailable you will be offered the other one.
- For those who received Moderna, the interval between doses is at least 28 days
- For those who received Pfizer, the interval between doses is at least 21 days
Saturday pop-up clinics:
- Barrie – Georgian Mall (lower level) – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Port Carling – Foodland (outdoors) – 10 a.m. to noon
- Mactier – Mactier Memorial Community Centre – 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday pop-up clinic:
- Barrie – 29 Sperling Drive – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.