First and second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine are being offered at several walk-in clinics in the region on Sunday.
The clinics are operated by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
- Must be a resident of Simcoe Muskoka.
- For those born in 2009 or earlier.
- Only mRNA vaccines available for first or second doses.
o For those who received Moderna, the interval between doses is at least 28 days
o For those who received Pfizer, the interval between doses is at least 21 days
- Doses available until supplies last.
- Individuals are encouraged to dress for the weather as they may be required to wait outdoors.
- Bring a health card, a list of medications and any assistive devices you may require (walkers, canes, etc.)
- Barrie – 29 Sperling Drive – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Orillia – Rotary Place Arena – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Midland – North Simcoe Recreation Centre – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.