The Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board will continue with a staggered entry, but in-class learning has been delayed by two days.
Tuesday, September 8 and Wednesday September 9 will be dedicated to school reorganization and staff training.
The remote learning program through the board’s elementary and secondary virtual schools is to begin on Monday, September 14.
All Elementary and Secondary Schools:
Once students return to school on their designated start date, they will continue to attend school every day after that.
- Tuesday, September 8 and Wednesday, September 9 – No students at school due to school reorganization and staff training
- Thursday, September 10 – Senior Kindergarten to Grade 3 Only, Grade 9 Only-Orientation
- Friday, September 11 – Grade 4 to Grade 6 (as well as Kindergarten to Grade 3), Grade 10 (as well as Grade 9)
- Monday, September 14 – Grade 7 and 8 (as well as Kindergarten to Grade 6), Grade 11 and 12 (as well as Grades 9 and 10), Remote Learning
- School Specific Staggered Start – Junior Kindergarten student will be contacted directly by the school re: a start date