Wye Marsh is the perfect place to visit this weekend for their Sweet Harvest Festival! The maple syrup themed event will take place March 23rd & 24th from 10 am-4 pm.
This festival is all about celebrating the history of maple syrup and the role it plays in Canadian culture. Stop by the marsh to learn how it’s made and enjoy some tastings along the way!
There will be a number of other exciting activities taking place to keep the fun rolling all day. Festival features include:
- All day pancake & sausage breakfast ($5)
- Maple taffy tasting
- Local food and artisan vendors
- Kids games & animal tattoos
- Chainsaw wood carving demoSugar shack tours
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Chickadee feeding
- Live music from talented local performers
- Meet the creature & their keeper – featuring birds of prey and reptiles
View this post on Instagram
Admission is $10/adult and $5/ages 4-17. Pancake breakfasts are an additional charge of $5. Be sure to take money out ahead of time because admission is cash only.
There is so much to see, do and taste. You won’t want to miss it!